FROM START TO FINISH – WE
SUPPLY IT ALL
No Experience Necessary.
- Small Class Size: Limited to 12
Students per Pottery Class
- 2 Instructors – Each With More Than
30 Years Experience
- Weekly Demonstrations on a Particular Technique
Instruction – Work at Your Own Pace
- 6-Week Class Sessions
- No Hidden Costs: Includes Clay, Glazing,
Use of our tools, even an apron!
$135 / Session
Studio Demonstrations on…
- Wheel-Throwing & Construction Methods
- Sculpture Techniques Using Armature
- Glazing & Firing Techniques
• RAKU •
• High-Fire •
• Stoneware •
Wake up your creative side. Ours is a no-fear factor pottery
class. If structure is what you need to unleash your creative
side, we are there to guide you and help you find your inner
artist. When you leave our studio you will have a real knowledge
of how to work in clay.
If you’ve already worked in clay and would like to fine tune what you already
know, this is the studio for you.
We work with all skill levels in a friendly
class structure where you can learn at your own pace. Call us
today, 805.772.2890, to reserve a place in our next session.
• Tuesday Night Sessions - 7 pm to 9 pm •
Night Sessions - 7 pm to 9 pm •
Each class session runs one night a week for six
Please call or email for
current class schedule.